Friday, March 24, 2006

just playing along

for lori here goes:

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Cashier/sales attendent for winkler video (sat around watched movie, visited with friends and chased Crystal around the store)
2. Tourist Adviser, Winkler tourist center (watched TV, slept and talked with friends)
3. Night Office Manager, Federal Liberal Party (hehe did it just to piss off my conservate party supporting father hehe)
4. Greenspace Manager, Town of Plum Coulee (did a little karoke to BSB, MJ.... while mowing, gees i hope that mower was loud....) ok there's more i worked for hydro, heartland inn, the happy in coulee, and VARIES positions on the farm.

FOUR MOVIES/SHOWS I'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO:
1. The Notebook!! (it gives me hope that nice, down-to-earth, fun guys are out there, right?)
2. GH, Y&R, Days... ya be happy if you don't know what that is
3. The OC... i hate it but i can't stop!!
4. That 70's Show... the old ones

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. PLUM COULEE (no i didn't live in winkler)
2. Thetis Island, BC
3. wpg
4. well i've spent a considerable amount of time in mexico, calgary, edmonton, Dominacan, Idaho, at camp... ya apparently i get around ;)

FOUR COUNTRIES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1. Greece
2. Morocco
3. Switizerland
4. New Zealand

FOUR POPULAR FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME:
1. I'm just a blonde girly girl that can't stand up for herself
2. that the guys i hang out with are my boyfriends (ya that's plural i have lots apparently)
3. that i'm going to be an environmental lawyer
4. that my name is Jolene Bergen... too often!!

FOUR PEOPLE I LOOK LIKE
1. MY SISTER!! ya i know story of my life
2. my brother??? weird
3. Christina Agulara... that was a while ago when she was still a 'nice' genie in a bottle
4. EMILY!!!

FOUR THINGS (I HOPE) TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. HAVE SEX... i mean get married ;)
2. pay off my debts
3. have a job that i love
4. to have the freedom to spend time with those i love!!

PEOPLE I TAG NEXT:
ya i don't know who hasn't been tagged, so if you're reading this and you haven't been tagged consider yourself tagged!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home