Sunday, February 26, 2006

Lessons Learned

so this weekend was Moose Lake Mother/Daughter Retreat 2006!! that's right 30 ladies, 3 days and a lot of talking. i head a fun time, broomball, linedancing, no homework, nature...:)

i also learnt the secreat behind roling perfect buns, making that mennonite fatty cream gravy (ya i don't even want to try to spell that one), and that rubbing your husbands ears will get him to do anything ahaha, all completely useless to me. the lessons i really learnt came throu my new remodel, thou she doesn't know it. she's great, older, married, kids, and still all about the sports, traveling, and adventures. she represents everything that i am and am going to be. she's the exceptation to the rule of what i'm suppose to be/like. throu watching her i realized that it's gonna be ok and i don't have to end up the same as everyone else. pretty much the ultimate example of what kenny's been trying to force into my head for the last like 5 months. my head hurts so much, but at the same time i have peace i haven't had for a long time :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kendra said...

I'm glad I wan't just making things up that don't actually exist, I wasn't completely convinced that people like this woman you talked about exist, but I really hoped they did!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home