here i am once again
i've been having a lot of thoughts about a lot of different things lately so here goes.
have you ever seen somebody have everything they want, just watched them be where they want to be. no that there is nothing more they want but really realistically this is where they've always wanted to be and they've achieved it. This hit me today as i was watching my family. my brother and his whole family came over for lunch and it was quite the event. Mother Mary cooked all day saturday, quite the feast which included many vegetables from her garden. then before lunch we all played on the trampoling and went for 4-wheeler rides, Emile and I even tried to catch a kitten on the yard!! :) I'm try to convince my dad to get a kitty, every two year old girl needs a kitty!!! ok so i really just want one!! it was so crazy cause it just hit me how perfectly "full house" my family is. there's little issues and things that are wrong but in the end we're all doing things we love. my brother and his whife are such family ppl, he's always been all about kids. my sister is completely and fully in love with her man and he's just perfect for her. and me well i get to be in school!!!! i really do love school
I just find it so amazing how even thou some things are crappy, the big picture turns out cause God is in control!!!
I'm pretty pumped cause i'm actually finally figuring out what i want!!
have you ever seen somebody have everything they want, just watched them be where they want to be. no that there is nothing more they want but really realistically this is where they've always wanted to be and they've achieved it. This hit me today as i was watching my family. my brother and his whole family came over for lunch and it was quite the event. Mother Mary cooked all day saturday, quite the feast which included many vegetables from her garden. then before lunch we all played on the trampoling and went for 4-wheeler rides, Emile and I even tried to catch a kitten on the yard!! :) I'm try to convince my dad to get a kitty, every two year old girl needs a kitty!!! ok so i really just want one!! it was so crazy cause it just hit me how perfectly "full house" my family is. there's little issues and things that are wrong but in the end we're all doing things we love. my brother and his whife are such family ppl, he's always been all about kids. my sister is completely and fully in love with her man and he's just perfect for her. and me well i get to be in school!!!! i really do love school
I just find it so amazing how even thou some things are crappy, the big picture turns out cause God is in control!!!
I'm pretty pumped cause i'm actually finally figuring out what i want!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home